[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Macintosh Web Server Issues

Gene --

> Do you know the company that
> has authored the FolderBolt software, and if possible their web site?
> Thanks.

Kent*Marsh is the name of the company that sells FolderBolt. I have had
less-than-exemplary service and support for the unmistakably inferior product.
I would recommend your steering way clear of them. As an alternative I would
encourage you to look at Casady & Greene's FileGuard. It allows for user/group
logins so you can have UNIX-like user access. The package is a little more
in your face than other security programs, and that may be anathema to some
Mac users, but I think it's a top-notch package.

$.02,

Jerry Busser
admin/programmer
Howard Publications